All I have in Bangkok

Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Edit this post


So let's get in details, these things below are all I have in Bangkok, and actually, they are also my EDC (everyday carry), or should I say: "survival kit" as well, LOL.

What's in my hand/shoulder bag? (the picture above)

- 2 phones, but the other one I'm using to take this picture.
- My wallet.
- Some cash + 1 coin bag.
- My handbag is a small leather bag I bought from Big C at the price 290 THB (~ 10 USD).

What's in my backpack?

- The dark blue small bag to store my cables and chargers
- The gray small bag to store my camera accessories
- My DJI Osmo Action with its red silicon cover case on. I used to have DSLR cameras but I realized they were too heavy and it consumed me a lot of time to maintain them so I sold them all. Now I'm happy with this small lightweight action camera to quickly take shots, easily edit them on my phone and share them to the Internet
- A powebank
- A pen. I'm not John Wick, so the pen is for writing only
- My favorite G-Shock DW-5900 watch
- The red Marvel bag to store my earphones (which has been with me for 5 years) in case I want to listen to music with sound of high quality
- Next to it is my bluetooth headset. I use it to listen to audiobooks whenever I walk on the street
- An umbrella because it could rain anytime in Bangkok
- A small black bag to store my nail trimmers, thread and needles in case I need to sew my clothes. The trimmers can easily cut a thread so I don't need to bring a pair of scissors
- A water bottle
- My Logitech K380 bluetooth keyboard: Okay, so what's the point of carrying a bluetooth keyboard? That's because I don't own a personal laptop in Bangkok. I got one but I left it in my home country for my family to use. My company provides me a Macbook but I always put it in my office locker after work as I don't want to carry it around because it's heavy and expensive. So the K380, I use it to pair with the Macbook to type at work because it gives me much better typing feeling. To write a blog sometimes, to write a long email, or to chat with my family, with the help of K380, all can be done on my phone without a laptop. The fact is, I'm typing this long post on my phone with the K380
- Also my toothbrush and toothpaste but I forgot to get them out of the backpack
- My backpack is a Xiaomi Urban Life Style I bought from Lazada.

All of the stuff in my backpack (for now)

All together, it looks like this in my backpack


And that's not all, I also own a pair of short pants, a towel and a cap. But they are not in the pictures, I left them at my accommodation place.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I only have 2 sets of clothes in Bangkok. But actually and seriously, I only wear 1 set of clothes for every single day. How's that possible? Well, because I wear clothes from Mountain Peak, they are very lightweight and thin, so I can hand-wash them everyday after work, and I just need to hang them out in front of a fan and they would dry out in 2 hours. I don't wear jeans because they are heavy and thick. I really care about my hygiene also so I take 2 showers a day, one before going to work and one after work.

Yes, I only wear this set of clothes for every single day

So no matter it's a 3-day trip or a long term trip, I always pack the same. So you can guess that I almost never buy checked-in baggage for my flights (and you're right). Do I feel inconvenient? Not at all, to me it works perfectly. Living like this makes me feel safe because I always feel that no matter what happens, I can always grab my bags and be on the road. I did not come to this life style over a night. I used to be a hoarder, accumulating as many things as I can, but now it's only in the past. So for now, I can really understand the quote "Moving is living".

P/S: I'm gonna update this list of all I have in Bangkok in 6 months later. Let's see. You can follow me on Amino Minimalism (it's an online community for people who loves minimalism): https://aminoapps.com/c/minimalism/page/user/phi/42Bn_7V8f5fjzemgjkQEwKGZvp53j5kDKY

.
Xin vui lòng chờ đợi
Dữ liệu bài viết đang được tải về

💻Nhận dạy online 1 kèm 1 Automation Test từ cơ bản tới nâng cao (From Zero to Hero) 😁😁😁
Lộ trình gồm 3 phần:
1) Kỹ thuật lập trình và tư duy lập trình cơ bản
2) Nhập môn kiểm thử (Manual Test)
3) Kiểm thử tự động (Automation Test) + Chuẩn bị cho phỏng vấn
* Lộ trình chi tiết: Xem tại đây

🎓Đối tượng người học:
- Những bạn bị mất gốc căn bản môn lập trình.
- Những bạn muốn theo con đường kiểm thử (testing), đặc biệt là kiểm thử tự động (Automation Test).

🦘Người giảng dạy:
- Mình sẽ là người trực tiếp hướng dẫn.
- Nếu là các vấn đề ngoài chuyên môn hoặc sở trường, mình sẽ nhờ các anh chị em khác cũng làm trong ngành.

🤓Giới thiệu:
- Mình đã có hơn 10 năm kinh nghiệm làm IT ở cả trong và ngoài nước. Trong đó 3 năm đầu là làm lập trình viên Java, sau đó bén duyên với mảng Automation Test và theo nghề tới tận bây giờ. Mình được đào tạo chính quy về IT từ một trường Đại học danh tiếng ở TP.HCM (hệ kỹ sư 4 năm rưỡi), có chứng chỉ ISTQB, có thể giao tiếp tốt bằng tiếng Anh và có kinh nghiệm làm việc thực tế ở cả 2 mảng Outsource và Product. Title chính thức của mình là QA Automation Engineer, tuy nhiên, mình vẫn làm những dự án cá nhân chuyên về lập trình ứng dụng như Học Tiếng Anh StreamlineSách Nhạc. Mình là người có thái độ làm việc chuyên nghiệp, chăm chỉ và luôn nhiệt tình trong công việc.

💵Chi phí và hình thức thanh toán:
- Các bạn vui lòng liên hệ qua email songtoigianvn@gmail.com (email, chat, hoặc call) để book nội dung và khung giờ học (từ 8h tối trở đi).
- Mức phí: 150.000đ/buổi, mỗi buổi 60 phút.
- Lộ trình From Zero to Hero: 4.350.000đ (29 buổi).
- Bạn có thể học riêng và đóng tiền theo từng phần nếu muốn.
- Có thể học trước 1-2 buổi trước khi quyết định đi full lộ trình hoặc từng phần.
- Thanh toán qua Momo, chuyển khoản v.v...
BÌNH LUẬN
© Copyright by CUỘC SỐNG TỐI GIẢN
Loading...